Sun, Apr 16|
In-Person Tune-Up Class
Our standard tune-up class -- now in-person at The Rocky Mountain House Rabbit Rescue Facility in Erie, Colorado.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
RMHRR Shelter, Erie, CO, USA
About the Event
The class is two hours long with a short break. It will be held at The Rocky Mountain House Rabbit Rescue Facility in Erie, Colorado.
If you're bringing your rabbit(s), you'll need to submit proof of vaccination within the past year. We'll share instructions for how to do that in your registration confirmation email.
If you won't be bringing a rabbit and would like to practice with one of our lovable shelter bunnies, you can let us know on the registration form.
Among the many things taught in this class are:
- handling your rabbit so you are both comfortable and safe
- grooming the coat for care and pleasure of both you and your rabbit
- checking eyes, ears, chin, and teeth so potential problems can be caught early and corrected quickly
- keeping the hocks healthy and preventing hock sores
- clipping nails (and teeth, if necessary)
- cleaning the genital pockets
We'll be using this tune-up form during class. We suggest you download and print this form to use when doing your bunnies' tune-ups at home.
Sign up now!