Sun, May 09 | Zoom (link shared a few days before class)
Our standard tune-up class -- bring your bunnies, some questions, or both!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 09, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM MDT
Zoom (link shared a few days before class)
About the Event
The class is four hours long, with one break. Among the many things taught in this class are:
- handling your rabbit so you are both comfortable and safe
- grooming the coat for care and pleasure of both you and your rabbit
- checking eyes, ears, chin, and teeth so potential problems can be caught early and corrected quickly
- keeping the hocks healthy and preventing hock sores
- clipping nails (and teeth, if necessary)
- cleaning the genital pockets
We'll be using this tune-up form during class. We suggest you download and print this form to use when doing your bunnies' tune-ups at home.
Sign up now!